We are going to guess that just about any Horse Racing betting fan has watched a horse race and seen a horse fail to start the race. Whether they just stand still at the back of the pack in a National Hunt race and don’t move or stay in the stalls in a Flat Race most racing fans would have seen this happen.
Even more frustrating for a racing fan is if they had a bet on that horse, as once that selection comes under starters orders it is classed as a runner, whether it goes on to race or not. So many times punters would have been eagerly watching for there horse after picking out the bet only not to even get a run for their money. This is where Boylesports come in with their Fair Play Free Bet betting offer, designed specifically for horse racing.
This betting offer basically works as if your selected horse fails to start after coming under starters orders they will refund your losing stake as a free bet up to £100. What could be fairer than that?
All betting offers come with certain terms and conditions and this one is no different although there is nothing too complicated that should cause you any problems. Although we will list all the terms and conditions below we’ll quickly run though the main points so you have a heads up of the main terms you need to adhere to.
To claim this Boylesports Fair Play Free Bet Betting Offer you must place a outright single or each way bet on any UK or Irish horse race. If that horse then fails to start the race after coming under starters orders Boylesports will refund that losing stake as a free bet up to £100. This only applies outright win single bets and the win part of each way bets as well.
It goes without saying that bookies don’t have to refund these bets at all so this betting offer from Boylesports is very generous, after all, it could just be easy money for them. Another good thing about this is that both new and existing customers can take advantage of this offer. If you currently do not have a sports betting account with Boylesports then the news gets even better as you can join them and take advantage of the £25 Boylesports free bet offer. Although you can’t use these free bets with the Fair Play Free Bet betting offer it is a great added bonus to claim from Boylesports.
Terms and Conditions –
- Place an outright single or EW bet at any UK or Irish race meeting.
- If your horse fails to race after coming under starting orders, we’ll give you a refund as a free bet up to £/€100.
- Free Bet if your horse fails to start, applies to all UK/Irish races.
- Max free bet refund £/€100 per customer.
- Applies to Outright betting only.
- Applies to win singles and win part of e/w bets only.
- Offer applies if your horse fails to race after coming under starting orders.
- Cashed out/Antepost or free bets will not qualify for this promotion.
- Free bets will be applied within 24 hours and will expire after seven days.
- Free bet stakes will not be included in any free bet returns.
- Applies to UK and Ireland customers through all channels.
- Standard BoyleSports Terms & Conditions Apply