Horse Racing has always been the backbone of the UK betting industry and horse racing has always been one of the most popular sports for betting fans. You only have to look at the crowds for the Cheltenham Festival, The Grand National and Royal Ascot, for example, to see how popular horse racing still is.
Horse racing and the bookmakers go hand in hand, the bookmakers need racing and racing needs the bookies as the bookmakers pay into the sport via a Levy.
Anyone that has ever taken even a brief look at sports betting and online betting they will realise that the competition is now huge for the bookies with punters now having a great choice of where they want to place their bets. This can only be good for punters as the online bookies fight to keep bettors betting with them.
This has now lead to many of the bookmakers bringing out some great betting offers for customers to not only get them through their doors but also stay loyal and keep betting there.
Anyone who has ever placed a bet on a horse race will know all too well the problem of knowing whether to ‘take the price’ (the odds at the time of placing the bet) or taking the ‘start price’ or ‘SP’ (the odds at the start of the race). You can never be sure which option is best and sometimes you come out on top and sometimes you wish you had taken the other option.
Unibet have come to the rescue of horse racing fans though with their Unibet Best Odds Guaranteed Horse Racing Betting Offer. Here you can take the odds and then if your selection wins at a bigger SP then they will pay you out at the bigger price, problem solved.
As with all betting offers this does come with terms and conditions attached and although there is nothing waiting to trip you up we will list them all below for you. This betting offer only applies to bets on Irish and UK races placed after 8am of the day of the race and only races with no restrictions. Also only customers from UK, Ireland and Belgium can take part with a maximum daily return per customer from the Best Odds Guaranteed concession is £25,000. You also can not use free bets with this promotion. As we said although you can not use free bets this offer is open to both new and existing customers so everyone can enjoy this. On top of that if you do not currently have a sports betting account with Unibet you can join them and get hold of a losing bet refund Unibet free bet before you start enjoying their great online betting site.
- 1) Offer applies to customers located in UK, Ireland, and Belgium only.
- 2) Our Best Odds Guaranteed offer is available daily from 8am on all UK and Ireland horse racing bets
- 3) Offer applies to all UK & Ireland races without any restrictions.
- 4) The maximum daily return per customer from the Best Odds Guaranteed concession is £25,000.
- 5) This offers is not available on: ante-post, non-runner no bet, tote/ pari-mutuel (best and dividends), not to win, enhanced win, cover bets and In-Play bets.
- 6) Bets placed using a free balance do not qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed.
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk (“Promotion Terms”) apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book (“Standard Terms”) also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
- 1. This bonus, offer or promotion (“Promotion”) is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Unibet.
- 2. No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in Promotions.
- 3. Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) Promotions are available once only to any registered account; and (ii) Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
- 4. Unibet reserves the right acting reasonably and without prior notice and in accordance with its eligibility requirements, bonus abuse policy and internal trading risk policy to:
- (i) withhold, restrict or cancel this Promotion from individual account holders; and
- (ii) reclaim any bonus funds, enhanced payments or winnings from bonus funds.
- 5. Except as outlined in these Promotional Terms, amendments to Promotions will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
- 6. Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this Promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this Promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- 7. Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
- 8. Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these Promotions.
- 9. Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to Unibet’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.
- 10. This Promotion is operated by Platinum Gaming Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar.