Grosvenor Sport Horse Racing Cashback Betting Offer
Gone are the days when punters had their favourite bookmaker, usually a local betting shop, and that was who they always bet with. The age of internet betting and online bookmakers have changed all that. The competition is rife in the UK betting market nowadays and that has been brilliant for the sports bettor.
You’ll find now the bookies can’t just rely on blind customer loyalty. They have to work hard to not only get new customers through the doors but work extra hard to keep those customers betting with them. Most online bookmakers try and entice new customers to them by offering bookies free bets, but now you will find more and more betting offers provided to try and keep the punters betting with them.
Grosvenor Sport have quietly increased their online sports betting presence on the back of their impressive online casino but have created some great sports betting offers as well to make them a genuine top online bookie. Most of their betting offers at the moment revolve around Horse Racing which makes them a serious choice for any horse racing fan that will be betting.
Not only do Grosvenor Sport offer Best Odds Guaranteed for their horse racing customers they have also created a unique cashback offer for all live ITV National Hunt races. As mentioned this bet offer is unique and the Grosvenor Sport Horse Racing Cashback Betting Offer works if your horse touches down in the lead at the final fence but doesn’t win the race they will refund your losing stake up to £25 as cash.
Claim The Grosvenor Sport Horse Racing Cashback Betting Offer Here
This unique betting offer is great for horse racing betting fans who have experienced the heartache of their bet to be winning at the last only to be beaten on the run in. There is however, as there is with all betting offers, certain terms and conditions to need to be aware of. We list them all below for you but will briefly go through the main points now, so you stick within the rules and don’t void any potential bonuses.
Firstly to qualify your bet must be on a national hunt race being shown on ITV Racing and must be single bets on the ‘To Win’ betting market of that race. To qualify for the cashback offer your horse must touch down in the lead after the last fence and go on to not win the race.
We do believe this is a very generous betting offer, but another good thing about the offer is that both new and existing customers can take part in the promotion. If you aren’t currently a customer of Grosvenor Sport then you can also join them and claim a brilliant Grosvenor Sport free bet as a generous welcome bonus. Their free bet bonus works as a double your first bet odds bonus and although you can’t use it with the horse racing cashback offer it is an excellent offer to claim to start your betting adventure with Grosvenor Sport.
Terms and Conditions –
- Offer is valid to all new and existing Grosvenorsport.com customers.
- Offer applies to any horse that touches down in the lead after the last jump of the race but fails to win. This includes horses that fall or unseat their rider.
- Applies to National Hunt races shown on ITV Racing only.
- Applies to real money win and each-way single bets on ‘To Win’ market. Only the win part of each way bets is refunded.
- Antepost bets will not qualify.
- Max cash refund is £25 per customer, per race.
- Refund will be applied before midday the following day. Please allow up to 48hrs in the event of extenuating circumstances.
- Customer bet limits also apply to qualifying bet placement.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Grosvenor reserves the right to withhold or retract any funds generated if winnings are mistakenly credited or patterns of abuse are found.
- Customers, whose accounts have been closed, suspended or are found to have multiple accounts will not be eligible.
- In any dispute, the Grosvenor management decision will be final.
- Grosvenor reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without prior notice.
- We may at any point before, during or after the promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport or driving licence to verify your identity, age and residency. If you are unable to produce such documents you will automatically be excluded from the promotion and will forfeit any prizes that have already been allocated or awarded to you, without compensation.