William Hill 3 Daily Racing Bet Boosts Betting Offer
Any sports betting fans will have noticed that over recent years the choice of bookmakers they can choose from has increased greatly, especially with the boom in online betting. With the increase in betting choice it has meant the bookies have had to really think how they can not only grow their customer base but keep their regular punters betting with them.
This has led to the online bookies competing on who can bring their customers the best betting offers and reward loyalty the best and keep their customers betting with them. This has been brilliant for the punters with numerous different betting offers out there with covering many different sports, bet types and scenarios.
If you are a Horse Racing or Greyhound Racing fan then you might want to take a closer look at this William Hill 3 Daily Racing Bet Boosts Betting Offer. Here you can get 3 ‘Bet Boosts’ per day on your racing bets and increase your betting odds, which will potentially increase your betting returns, if your bets win, obviously.
This offer really is simple, just pick your horse or greyhound and place a single bet up to £20 or £20 E/W (only the win part will qualify for the boost), select the boost odds option on the bet slip then decide whether to accept those boosted odds or not and place your bet. It is that simple, and you can claim up to 3 bet boosts a day on your racing bets. So that is up to 3 races per day when you can boost your odds and potentially get better betting returns than possible with any other bookmakers.
Claim the Brilliant William Hill 3 Daily Bet Boosts Betting Offer Here
All betting offers come with certain terms and conditions attached and this is no different. We will list them all below but will quickly run through the main T’s and C’s for you so you don’t get tripped up by anything, although there is nothing really crazy or strange here. In fact William Hill have done their best to make this a simple betting offer.
There is a maximum of 3 bet boosts daily to be claimed across all horse racing and greyhound racing per customer, per day. These bet boosts can not be carried over to the next day, if you don’t use them that day they will expire. There is also a maximum stake of £20 that can be boosted, and all bets must be singles. A great thing about this betting offer though is that both new and existing customers can take part.
If you currently don’t have a William Hill sports betting account then the news just gets better. You can join up and claim the brilliant William Hill free bet which is one of the best around, bet £10 and get £30 in free bets. Although you can’t use the free bets as part of the bet boost betting offer it is a great way to start betting with William Hill.
Terms and Conditions –
- If you’ve been informed of promotion restrictions by William Hill, this promotion will not be available to you;
- Offer will run from 00:00:01 (UK time) on 1 January 2020 until otherwise cancelled by us in accordance with these terms.
- Three “Bet Boosts” will be made available every day at 00:00:01 until 23:59:59.
- Total of THREE “Bet Boosts” to use across Horse Racing & Greyhounds (excluding the Virtual Grand National) per customer, per day;
- If you fail to use any Bet Boosts they will expire and may not be used on any subsequent day;
- The Bet Boosts are open to bets made via William Hill’s UK mobile and new desktop site;
- The maximum stake that can be boosted is £20.
- This offer is available in the following currencies – GBP, EUR, AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, HKD, JPY, SEK, SGD & USD (see conversion amounts in the terms below).
- Must be placed as a single only; Multiple bets do not count towards this offer;
- Can only be used on either a Horse Racing single or a Greyhound single bet;
- Bets must be struck using funds from your main balance;
- Bets placed using a free bet (in whole or in part) will not qualify;
- Cannot be used in conjunction with Flash Odds, Enhanced Odds, any free bet or any other promotion;
- On each way bets, the Bet Boost will only be applied to the win part of the bet. The place part will be struck at the original price;
- Where a deduction is applied in the event of a non-runner(s) under Rule 4 (Deduction), the deduction will be applied based on the original price, and the “Racing Bet Boost” then re-applied at the revised price;
- If the selection qualifies for Best Odds Guaranteed, and starts the race with a starting price greater than the Bet Boost price, the bet will be settled at the starting price;
- Any cash in value will be calculated at the original price, and ignore the boosted price;
- The Bet Boost can only be used once and cannot be partially redeemed;
- If the bet is void, the Bet Boost will be cancelled and will not be replaced by another;
- Player, country, currency, market restrictions and terms apply;